The COREX25 Framework
5 X 5 Combinations
Five Universal Principles of Teamwork
- Clarity: Every part of an organization’s mission, vision and values must be well defined.
- Cohesiveness: All team members must be in alignment with the mission, vision and values.
- Character: Every team member must have an ownership mindset based on integrity.
- Competence: Each team member must have the skills, training and tools to succeed.
- Capacity: In order to accomplish the most, every team member must be at their best.