Everything rises and falls on leadership. The investment you make in yourself as a leader and in your leadership team will yield a tremendous return. The COREX25 framework is designed to help Leaders lead with Focus and Design in order to align and engage their team members to craft a pathway to success.
We are here to serve you. For a free no obligation consultation on how the COREX25 system could be a valuable resource for your company, please contact us.
SUBMIT A MESSAGE:
Summit Leadership Foundation
P.O. Box 3555
Johnson City, TN 37602
Leaders that have used the COREX25 Framework:
- Matt Wilhjelm – FACE Amusements
- Tim Burchfield – Chick-fil-a
- Tom Seaton – The Firehouse
- Neil Poland – Mullican Hardwood Flooring
- Chris Maslin – Biltmore
- Tembra Aldridge – Washington Prime and The Mall at Johnson City
- Steve Wysong – Wysong Enterprises
- Danny Malamis – Jersey Mike’s Team Washington
- Will Fleenor – Fleenor Security
- Scott Ledford – General Shale
- Joe Herman – Danny Herman Trucking
- Steve Lane – ProCompounding and Clinical Management Concepts
- Dan Bragg – State of Franklin Healthcare Associates
- Jerry Caldwell – Bristol Motor Speedway
- Steve Reed – Benchmark Mortgage
- Raymond McBride – TriCon Construction
We believe that better leaders = better communities.
Summit Leadership Foundation was born out of a passion for connecting the right people and the right resources. Dave McAuley founded Summit in 2004 after reading the book Halftime and realizing that if he was ever going to act on that passion, now was the time.
From humble beginnings at his dinning room table to our current 21,000 square foot facility, Summit’s mission of serving communities around the world with the love of Jesus Christ by creating relational hubs for connecting, consulting, coaching, and caring has never wavered. Today we are blessed to serve over 100 non-profits, ministries, and churches.